- Visit the WP Engine website. Using this link will automatically apply a discount.
- Scroll down and choose the appropriate hosting plan. The STARTUP plan is usually adequate for most websites, and can be upgraded later if needed.
- Complete the checkout process. After checkout, you’ll receive one or more emails from WP Engine with a link to login to your account.
- Log in to your WP Engine account.
- In the left-hand column, of the User Portal, navigate to USERS –> ACCOUNT USERS.
- Click the INVITE ACCOUNT USER, and enter my name (Ryan Bednar) and email address ([email protected]), and then click the INVITE USER button.
- That’s it! If you have any questions, send me an email.
- Enter your desired domain name into the field at the top of the page and complete the checkout process.
- Log in to your account and click on the MANAGE link for the desired domain.
- In the left-hand column, click on the REGISTRATION SETTINGS link.
- Scroll down to the USERS section, click ADD USER, and enter my email address ([email protected])
- Click here to sign up
- Select the appropriate plan. The “Business Starter” plan is usually sufficient for most small business needs, and can always be upgraded later.
- Complete the checkout process.
Setup and activation of your Google Workspace account may require technical assistance from your IT person(s) for domain DNS changes. In many instances, Bednar Multimedia can assist with the setup process as well.